Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Aims and Objectives.

Aims and Objectives

> To build a realistic Flight Simulator cockpit that resembles a Spitfire Mk IX.

> All features should function, Including controls and gauges.

> To build at low budget.

> To run the Simulator through Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 with a Spitfire Add-on.

I’ve been building for the past week or so now, and have only just decided to keep track of my progress via a blog. I’ve already done a little bit of work to the seat and rudder pedals. (I’ve welded a frame for the seat and I’ve welded two bars at the front on which to mount the rudder pedals)

This flight simulator is a huge learning curve for me. As you will see the flight simulator progress, you will see the standard of my work also progress.

I’ll try keep updated with photos and other media as much as I possibly can.

No comments: