Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Display.

For display, I only wanted something Cheap, and whats cheaper than free? I acquired these monitors from a local school, But they were old. And I mean, old. They were dirty, They were faded yellow, They had some broken and some missing stands. So I decided these required a make over. I took the monitors to bits, and Cleaned off all the dust and built up dirt in the shower. I then let them thoroughly dry out, because any moisture = bad paint job. after that, I didn't bother with primer, I just went straight onto spraying them a satin black. Got through three cans to do all 4 monitors (one spare). Overall, I'm happy with them. Once I get my flight simulator fully set up, it will be then I decide to upgrade parts of it. But for now, these will do fine.

No comments: